Hypothyroidism is a lot more serious than you think!
Sure, there are the standard side effects of hypothyroidism that are quite easy to deal with, but nobody wants to live with problems happening to their body that shouldn’t exist.
That’s why you need to learn how to treat hypothyroidism naturally, because if you trust your doctor, you may end up worse for wear and that’s exactly what you should be trying to avoid.
Before we go into the serious negative effects that hypothyroidism can have on your body, and before we discuss the potential symptoms that your thyroid medication can cause, we will look at the simplest of symptoms that you probably have to deal with day-to-day.
- Feeling depressed, weak and tired all the time.
- Having very brittle nails and really dry skin.
- Having a difficult time handling the cold, where you feel like you are freezing all the time.
- Feeling constipated and having elimination trouble.
- Having a very difficult time thinking clearly and having issues with your memory.
- Women experience heavy menstrual periods and irregular periods.
Now, it’s possible that your current thyroid medication is clearing up some – or even all – of the symptoms of an underactive thyroid. And that’s fantastic, but the reality of your situation is simple… It’s not the best way to handle a thyroid condition such as hypothyroidism.
I’ll explain why to you now, and share the potential dangers that you’ll face if you continue to take thyroid medication. You’re much better off using a hypothyroidism natural treatment.
The Potential Dangers of Continued Thyroid Medication Use
WebMD tells us that there typically aren’t any side effects when taking thyroid hormone medicine, but that’s only if you are taking the correct dosage.
If for some reason you are not taking the correct dosage – and the dosage you are taking is higher than necessary – then you may experience some very severe side effects to this medication. The side effects that could potentially take place are:
- Overactive bowel movements.
- Experiencing unnatural weight loss to a dangerous degree.
- Feeling extremely uncomfortable during the warmer weather months.
- Tremors and shaking.
- Osteoporosis (bone thinning). This happens when taking a high dosage for too long.
- Heart palpitations.
- Extreme nervousness
- Insomnia and difficulty sleeping.
When you look at the potential serious side effects caused by thyroid medication, you can see that treating hypothyroidism naturally is definitely a better way to go. You will not have to worry about any side effects at all when you treat this condition by using natural remedies for this condition.
It’s certainly the best way to go, and if you are ready for a natural remedy to eliminate this problem once and for all, then you need to check out Hypothyroidism Revolution by clicking here…
As if the medication side effects weren’t bad enough, let’s now take a look at the serious potential side effects of untreated hypothyroidism. Remember, medication only deals with the symptoms; it does not cure the problem. The only way to completely cure this condition is to implement a natural treatment regimen.
Let’s now take a look at the serious hypothyroidism symptoms…
Serious Hypothyroidism Symptoms and How They Are Slowly Killing You
Did you know that thyroid hormones directly affect the heart? They also affect the heart indirectly, and it’s a vital organ that needs to function properly in order for your body to work correctly.
Here’s a list of some of the serious negative symptoms that hypothyroidism can cause if left untreated for too long…
- You can experience unhealthy cholesterol levels – and as you know, unhealthy cholesterol levels can lead to heart disease, heart attack, stroke and death. You do not want to mess around with your health to this degree, so don’t wait too long to start your natural treatment.
- High blood pressure – again, high blood pressure can also lead to serious medical conditions like the ones mentioned above. They’re scary and I do not want to rename them, so look in the previous section for a reminder. Are you starting to see why natural hypothyroidism treatment is an absolute necessity?
- Heart failure – at this point, it’s quite obvious that you see how serious a thyroid condition can be. Don’t hesitate any longer. Your health is literally at stake.
How to Treat Hypothyroidism Naturally?
I briefly mentioned it earlier, but it definitely bears repeating because your life is on the line. In order to treat hypothyroidism naturally, you need to begin implementing Tom Brimeyer’s Hypothyroidism Revolution immediately.
I do not want to see you needlessly suffer any longer, and more importantly, I’d hate to see you suffer from a fatal heart condition just because you avoided a wonderful natural way to cure your thyroid condition.